- Atlantis Rises by T. A. Barron - Full of action, adventure and mystery
- The Work and the Glory by Gerald Lund - #1-#4 (I still have 5 to finish in this series)Fun historical fiction/nonfiction, it is a fun way to learn about Church History
- Calvin & Hobbes: The Complete Collection by Bill Watterson - These are the funniest cartoon books ever, Calvin is ridiculous
- Spirit Animals Book 1: Born Wild by Brandon Mull - I love the idea of having a bond with a spirit animal that you must discover, I think if I had a spirit animal it would be a jaguar
- Seven Wonders Book 1: Colossus Rises by Peter Larangis - kind of like Percy Jackson and Indiana Jones mixed together!
- The Heroes of Olympus: Books 1-3 by Rick Riordan - the Greek and Roman Demigods have to work together to defeat the giants released by Mother Earth. I love Greek and Roman mythology
- The Penderwicks Book 1 - by Jeanne Birdsall- summertime magic, a tame rabbit and a treasure filled attic make this a fun book to read
- Tattoo of Death : Choose Your own Adventure by R.A. Montgomery - I love choose your own adventure books because you get to choose your own fate and if you make a wrong choice you can go back and alter the course of the entire story.
Friday, May 16, 2014
Books I've read lately that are really awesome
I've read lots and lots of amazing books lately, here's a few I recommend:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment